24 December 2010

Wishing You a Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve morning at the Grimm Manor ... Chad is out finishing the last Christmas present, the gentlemen are sleeping sweetly in their beds, the dogs are quietly lounging by the tree, and I feel so blessed to feel completely peaceful this morning even though I didn't get everything done in the last few days that I wanted to. I decided the best gifts I could give my family this year are love, peace and joy. I am committed to being happy with where we are and what we've done, instead of stressing out for perfection. We're doing what's most meaningful and it feels wonderful to know that is enough.

The most important thing I have today is a testimony of the Savior. I know that Jesus Christ lives and I am grateful that He came to fulfill His sacred mission, giving light and love and life to each one of us. It is significant and fitting that the baby Jesus came amidst the loving sacrifices of Mary and Joseph. For their quiet strength, their unwavering faith, and their honorable works I am thankful.

Here's wishing you the wisdom to find joy during this sacred time of year. I'm sending you the love in my heart and the warmth of my testimony. May you too be blessed with peace today and every day. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!