08 September 2013

I ♥ Nursery

I am serving in a new calling at church as the nursery leader. This means that I get to spend a couple of hours each week with a group of 18-month to 3 year old children (lately there have been 10-14 of them attending each week). It's so exciting!



It's been fun to think about how to help them learn and to prepare for going to Primary. Nursery is a little piece of heaven with all those sweet little spirits. I get to play with them, teach them, and love them. Big blessings come in small packages and I think each one of those dear nursery children is a blessing to me. I hope to return the favor as we play together, sing together and learn together. I can't believe how lucky I am to get to share my love of the gospel with these little ones!


No comments:

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!